The Carterton Events Centre is New Zealand’s only venue with the Prolyte Stage Dex product which provides safe and versatile areas that can adapt to deliver supreme staging & seating requirements.
Acoustically designed, the Carterton Events Centre provides a superior venue that will assist you with delivering high quality performances through superb acoustics, multiple configuration seating, staging and orientation arrangements (standard and custom layouts available)
The interconnected spaces throughout the Centre allows for separation and opening up of spaces to cater for different needs.
- Multiuse flat-floor auditorium space
- Acoustically designed to the highest standards
- Fully sprung floor
- Multiple configuration seating, staging and orientation arrangements (standard and custom layouts available)
- 300 seated in end-one seated layout
- Theatrical technical infrastructure
- Dedicated dressing rooms
- Catering kitchen including two ranges, and ovens, commercial-grade dishwasher and fridge, large capacity water boiler
Past performers have ranged from amateur local groups such as Limelight Theatre, visiting tours such as CapitalE, The Oversew Fashion Awards, The 60 Piece Hutt Valley Orchestra and The Royal New Zealand Ballet.
Packages start from $400 per day (Community/non-profit rates also available)
Contact the friendly team today to find out more.